Building Trades Apprenticeship*
- No Cost = No Debt
- Health care and pension
- Paid training - 90% On-the-Job
- Learn highly marketable in-demand skills
- Over four-year apprenticeship - earn $145,000 to $175,000, plus benefits
- Benefits of as much as $100,000
- Four years of practical, hands-on experience
- College credits**
* Based on Four-Year Commercial Carpentry Program.
** Up to 44 Credits can be earned at no cost at Community College of Allegheny County. Not available in all apprenticeship programs.
- Long-Term debt, depending on College and Degree - $30,000 to $100,000 or more
- No income
- No health care or retirement benefits
- Learn a general field, not necessarily direct, marketable skills
- Minimal practical experience
FINANCIAL SWING OF UP TO $450,000!